- Beautiful timber-frame home, designed and built by Earthaven members in the center of the ecovillage
- Established neighborhood with a mix of long-time and new members. Very pleasant social connections.
- 288 square feet of heated space.
- Located on the second floor of the main cohousing building.
- Large north deck with mountain laurel railing.
- Windows north and south, and separate entrance.
- Airy and mold-free.
Along with this apartment comes co-ownership of all neighborhood infrastructure including common house
(kitchen, bath, root cellar, decks), outdoor infrastructure (parking, paths, roads), cleared land as well as systems
and utilities (non-petroleum-based heat, off-grid electricity, water, septic system). Additionally there is access to
a neighborhood woodshop and highly functioning cooperatives for gardening, orchards, animal agriculture, and
Interested parties must be Earthaven members or in the process of becoming members. Village Terraces also
has a provisional membership period as we live closely together and share much infrastructure. Please ask for membership information if you are interested.
The price is $33,250. Contact Corinna Wood at (828) 669-1662 or