To pay with a check or cash: Pick up a Contributing Membership Form at the Council Hall, fill it out and put it in the New Roots basket in the mail trailer with your payment.
To check your payment status, click here for the Contributing Member Information spreadsheet. If you have questions, please contact a member of the ReMembership Guild.
Annual Individual Contributing Membership sliding scale: $150 – $250
Annual Family Contributing Membership sliding scale: $250 – $350 (for 2 or more family members)
Benefits of Contributing Membership
- Frequent participation in community events
- Receive ECA member rates for renting facilities for events
- Option to get involved with community process by serving on Earthaven Guilds (note: ECA only)
- Help unfold Earthaven’s mission, and goals with your physical, social, and financial contributions
- Formalize the support for the community you’re already a part of
- Mailbox in the Earthaven mail trailer
- One week camping per year (is transferable to a friend)
- One free public tour or $5 discount on private tour per year (is transferable to a friend)
- Access to hiking trails
- Invitation to join the Earthaven Social Google Group
- Receive Earthaven newsletter
- Attend Council meetings
Responsibilities of Contributing Membership
- Make annual payments.
- If claiming leaps for Guilds or community service, fill out leap sheet.
- Make reservation with Outreach Coordinator for camping and tours (on behalf of self or someone else).
- Sign a liability waiver when first visiting Earthaven.
- Abide by Earthaven agreements when on the land.
Thank you for being part of the Earthaven community and supporting this living laboratory of a sustainable future.